Continuing Education Instructor
- We have an opening for a part time position for a Licensed Massage Therapist to teach continuing education courses in our Massage Therapy Program.
- The ideal candidate should have a current Massage Therapy License in good standing and at least 3years of practice experience. Teaching experience is helpful.
- The ideal candidate should be personable and outgoing with excellent written and verbal skills. This person should be able to instruct students in a classroom setting and maintain a classroom free of distraction. The instructor should be able to maintain the classroom with a positive environment for learning and interaction.
- There are additional opportunities for onsite events. Please send resume, references and salary requirements.
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Current and valid Tennessee state license and insurance for massage therapy Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills CMI clinic is open from 9:00 – 6:00 Monday thru Saturday. Customized schedules available.
- Provide 30- to 120-minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most.
- Take detailed health histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions.
- Design sessions around client’s specific complaints or problem areas Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Develop treatment plans for clients with documentation of accurate SOAP notes. Facilitate follow-up appointments, stretches, and at-home therapies.